Today is August 1st.
What better excuse to start a new habit than the freshness of a new month. What have you been putting off that you really want to do? What is it that you want to do deep down in your heart but can’t seem to take the first step? What has you scared? What mountain are you at the bottom of waiting to climb?
We all have them….I have mine and what better day than the present to start my journey? Whatever desire you have in your heart has been placed there for a reason. Don’t smother your desires…listen to them and find out how you can get started on accomplishing a new goal.
If you want to lose weight, start today. If you want to train for a marathon, start today…whatever it is, you can do it. You have to start somewhere.
“Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.” 🙂
Here are my new goals:
1. Clean up my diet (super clean).
2. Write everyday at least once.
3. Start reading that book I have been putting off.
4. Begin research on preparing for a figure competition.
5. Focus more on helping people reach their goals.