Try this yummy high protein, gluten-free bread as a snack or for breakfast!
What you need:
- Dymatize Nutrition – Extended Release Elite Xt – Rich Chocolate, 4 scoops (33g)
- 1 banana
- Sweetpotato, 100 g
- Eggs – Whole, raw, 1 large
- Egg White – Raw, 3 large
- Almond Butter Creamy Unsalted (2tbsp=32g)
- 100% Natural Milled Golden Flaxseed, 8 tbsp
- Silk – Pure Almond – Almond Milk Unsweetened – Original, 0.5 cup (240mL)
- Baking Powder Aluminum Free, 1/8 tsp
Mix the banana, sweet potato, eggs, and almond butter in a bowl.
In a seperate bowl combine all dry ingredients.
Combine all together.
Pour into a bread pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Don’t leave it in too long or it will be dry.
Slice into 6 pieces.
214 calories per serving. 16 grams of carbs 8 grams of fat and 21 grams of protein.