I am starting to do some crazy things…Lol! And this is only the beginning. I found this list on someone else’s blog and it is definitely true. About 80% now but in a few months I will be checking this list off each day. 🙂
1. For a few days each year your toilet seat is brown and this time it isn’t your husbands fault. (Tans do smear!)
2. You can honestly say you have spent more time in a bathing suit than your wedding dress.
3. Five inch clear stripper heels are your footwear of choice in your own home. (and not just in the bedroom)
4. Someone asks about the man in your life and you tell them that gym is fine!
5. You have two sections in your wardrobe. Competition & Off-season. And they aren’t mixed and matched.
6. Your top three priorities on any given day: a. Workout b. Eat Clean c. Check other competitors blogs (not necessarily in that order)
7. You can name any pro figure competitor by seeing her butt alone.
8. When someone wants to take your picture, you immediately spread your lats, tighten every muscle in your body, point your fingers and SMILE!
9. You take more pills daily than your 80 year old grandmother.
10. Your idea of dressing up is taking your hair out of the ponytail its been in for a week.
11. If you have had someone close to you, hide food from you in your own house. (It’s already happening! Rephel had to hide a pack of cookies from me last week)
12. An easy day is lifting and only one cardio session.
13. Instead of carrying a Louis Vuitton pursue you accessorize with a Coleman Cooler. (Everyday…)
14. Waking up so sore you can barely move puts a smile on your face. (Love it)
15. You can’t do any work because you are to busy counting down the seconds until your next meal!!!!!!!!! (AMEN)
16.The faint smell of Dream Tan gets your heart pumping faster than your man’s cologne.
17. You leave a little trail of splenda packets, tupperware and empty water bottles everywhere you go.
18. Your hubby makes you pee in the guest bathroom because every meal includes asparagus. (It does stink!)
19. You consider beano an essential part of your supplement regimen.
20. Your jaws are sore because you can’t stop chewing sugar free gum! (I chew the mess out of some gum!)
21. You spend at least five minutes grilling your server at a restaurant, and another five minutes re-writing the menu until you’ve got a meal that meets your diet’s specifications…and then you devour it in less than 60 seconds flat!!
22. You consider a day when you only have to make one trip to the gym a luxury!
23. You think about having “relaxed hands” and sticking your butt out while standing in line at the grocery store. (hey a girl’s gotta practice her posing!!)
24. You consider condiments and coke zero taboo!!!
25. Your neighbours start gossiping that you’ve had lipo because there is no way a girl could get that fit in twelve weeks!
(With many of our fellow bloggers prepping for figure competitions I could help myself but to post this up again, it still makes me laugh even now reading it. LOL!!)