You don’t need to hire a nutritionist to create your personal meal plans in your weight loss journey. Though we don’t have the technical expertise that a doctor has, we can do enough research to make our weight loss successful. Here are a list of some websites and books that you can use to learn more about how to eat properly for health and for weight loss.
- www.caloriecounter.com CalorieCount.com is a free online resource for those who want to live a healthy lifestyle. At no cost whatsoever, you can use Calorie Count to look up Nutrition Facts food labels to find nutrition data for more than 220,000 foods. Members use Calorie Count as an online diet program, a nutrition coach, and a workout partner. Your personalized CalorieCount.com account provides a food journal, exercise log, a weight tracker, nutrition data, and diet analysis, all customized to your personal goals. By seeing your calorie requirements, daily calorie count, nutrition analysis, and weight loss progress, you can get the weight loss results or maintain the fit and healthy body you already have. In addition to the helpful diet and exercise tools, there is also an online community of 2.5 million members awaiting your unique story on the path to better health.
- www.fitday.com Get your free online diet journal and start tracking your foods, exercises, weight loss, and goals. Join over 5.1 Million FitDay members using our site to take control of their diet and lose weight.
- www.eatcleandiet.com Eating Clean is not a fad; it’s a way of life. When you Eat Clean your body will react by losing weight if you need to lose, maintaining a healthy weight if that’s where you are, and even gaining weight if you are too skinny. But regardless of whether you want to lose, maintain or gain, you will feel better than you ever have before. This site provides recipes and an online community that helps you stick to your goals.
- www.foodfacts.com This site tells you exactly what is in your food. You may be surprised at the ingredients.
- Eat Clean Diet Recharged Book by Tosca Reno:
Provides sample meal plans and guidelines for the types of foods that you should be eating. There are also clean versions of your favorite not so healthy meals included.
- Master Your Metabolism: Jillian Michaels knows her stuff. In this book, you will learn about how important hormones are and how we trash them everyday by eating unhealthy.
These are only a few resources….more to come!
Leave a Reply