If you love the taste of your protein powder and cheesecake, I have good news for you! I found a recipe for a clean version of cheesecake! You can make it with or without a pie crust but I used one (reduced fat) because the amount I am eating is not much to be concerned about. Follow the steps below for a mouth-watering, guilty free dessert:
You will need
2 scoops of whey protein powder (I used chocolate flavor)
2 cups of low-fat cottage cheese (I used Friendship no salt added, low-fat cottage cheese)
1 cup of fat-free milk
2 envelopes of non flavored gelatin
1. Boil the milk in the microwave
2. Dissolve gelatin in the milk
3. Combine cottage cheese, whey, and an alternative sweetener to the milk
4. Blend till creamy and then pour into a pie crust or ramekins if you are not using a crust
5. Chill for one hour and enjoy!
I cut my pie into 8 pieces to help me eat an appropriate serving size. Any remaining pie, I put in the freezer and will munch on throughout the coming weeks. Maybe, one or two slices per weekend.
Leave a Reply